This is the Sportsbuilder! We have gathered here for a great purpose - to give the world a brand new sport!
If you think you are at a dead end, don't despair, visit our sports-combine, which will offer a variety of sports equipment and help you create your unique game.
In the game you have created, it is not necessary to use the elements of a sport-combine
1. A citizen of Georgia or a natural person legally residing in Georgia who has been granted the right of residence on the territory of Georgia in accordance with the rules established by law (hereinafter - "participant") may participate in "Sportmsheni" (hereinafter referred to as the "Competition").
2. All participants must be of legal age and meet the statutory minimum age of 18+.
3. The Competition is organized by Adjarabet (Aviator Ltd, identification code: 405076304).
4. Within 1 week after the end of the application period, Adjarabet will contact only those participants who, as decided by the jury, will proceed to the second, the interview round.
5. In the interview round, Participants should make a presentation (online or offline), which will be broadcasted live on the competition website and Facebook page and tell the jury more details about the sport they invented..
6. The results of the second round and the names of the 3 winners will be announced within 10 days after the interview round ends.
7. The Participant confirms that in case of falling among the top three, he/she will participate in the marketing activities arranged by Adjarabet in accordance with the request of Adjarabet, and by participating in the interview (second round), the Participant confirms that Adjarabet has the right to use part of the presentation and interview at its own discretion, as well as to record the Participant's voice and image and include it in any material, synchronize and use it in audio-visual works.
8. On the result of intellectual creativity (Including presentation, text and video / photo material) submitted by the participants within the competition (hereinafter referred to as "Work") exclusive copyrights will be transferred to Adjarabet. Accordingly, Adjarabet has the right to use the project at its own discretion and without paying additional fees to the winning participant(s), including screen adaptation of the sports invented by the participant(s).
9. Due to the epidemiological situation in the world, Adjarabet reserves the right to decide at its own discretion to hold a championship around the winning idea.
10. The prize money will be awarded to the winning participant who uploaded the application on the website. The participant is responsible for handing out the prize money to the team members (if any). Adjarabet is exempt from any requests and responsibilities related to the distribution of prize money among team members.
11. The winners will be decided by the jury at their own discretion. Evaluation criteria are different, but the project must be: innovative and original, easy to implement, technically well-organized and well-detailed.
12. The jury's decision is final and not subject to appeal.
13. The Participant's application and attached materials shall not violate the legislation of Georgia, these terms and conditions and the rights of third parties. Also, the new sport invented by the Participant should not include prohibited sports, human rights violations or other activities prohibited by law. Otherwise, the participant will be disqualified from the competition.
14. The Participant certifies that he/she has received all the necessary approvals and permits that may be associated with the submission of the application and participation in the competition and the attached application materials.
15. By filling out the application, the participant agrees that the personal information specified in the application (including the information received from a third party) will be processed by the organizer in accordance with applicable law, for the purposes of conducting the competition, including these terms and conditions. The participant agrees to send the application to the members of the jury and also gives the organizer the right to contact him/her on the contact details provided in the application.
16. In the event that the selected participant cannot be contacted, or if he or she does not respond to the notification, within three days following the draw, this person will be deemed to have relinquished the prize, and Adjarabet reserves the right to disqualify him/her without any further obligation towards him/her, and to offer the prize to the next rightful participant until a winner is found.
17. Adjarabet reserves the right, by individual decision, to cancel the competition before the application deadline or to make changes to the rules of the competition, including the dates.
18. According to the rules of the competition, one Participant has the right to submit only one project. If it is determined that any participant had submitted more than one application or otherwise violates the rules of the competition, or obstructs its progress, Adjarabet will exercise its right to withdraw the participant and / or cancel the prizes won by this participant without any prior notice.
19. The participant declares and warrants that the work submitted / shared to the organizer / Adjarabet in any form (electronic and/or material) within the framework of the project /competition, each material and/or any of its details/parts (hereinafter - "the work") does not violate any Third party rights, including intellectual property rights. In case of a dispute over the ownership of the materials submitted online, the Participant will be considered the owner of the materials.
20. The participant declares and warrants that regardless of whether he /she wins the competition/receives a prize, as soon as he/she submits/shares the work to the organizer/Adjarabet, all kinds of intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, design, patent, automatically belong to the organizer/Adjarabet and consequently, the work is the exclusive property of the organizer/Adjarabet. The organizer/Adjarabet has the right to dispose the work in its name and at its own discretion, including but not limited to the use of the work, further development, modification, integration with any other material/idea/concept, communication to the public, public display, public transmission or its (as well as its copies) distribution in any form in exchange for which the organizer/Adjarabet is not obliged to pay any kind of remuneration to the participant. In addition, the participant is obliged to cooperate as much as possible with the organizer/Adjarabet, including but not limited to, if required, signing any document in order to confirm and/or register the intellectual property rights of the organizer/Adjarabet.
21. The participant declares and confirms that he/she is limited and has no right to use and/or transfer/share the work submitted to the organizer/Adjarabet, to third party (s) for his/her own or third party purposes without the prior written consent of the organizer/Adjarabet.
22. The Participant declares and confirms that in the event of violation of any of the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to any obligations, statements and guarantees, and in the case of a Participating Team, each Team Member shall be jointly and severally liable for any damage to the organizer/Adjarabet as well as any third party. Accordingly, if the organizer/Adjarabet is liable to any third party(s) for damages an /or fines will be imposed to the organiser/Adjarabet, the Participant, or in case of a participating team, each member of the team jointly and severally undertakes to reimburse the organizer/Adjarabet for the full amount of fines and damages.
23. In case of any disputes, the final decision is made by Adjarabet.